Looking for a home addition, home remodel, or custom house?
Home is where the heart is. It’s a cliche but true. Sometimes enhancing an existing house can make a world of a difference in its aesthetics, as well as its comfort value. At other times, homeowners may just want a house built to their specifications. Schar Construction, a Eugene home builder, talks about its services, from home additions, kitchen and bathroom remodels to custom home design and construction.
1. Home Additions
Home additions are a viable option when homeowners feel they are outgrowing their home but do not want to move to a new, larger house. A home addition allows a home to be expanded to accommodate a few more square footage of the current house. This addition of space allows for more storage space, more bedrooms or bathrooms for the inhabitants and guests, and an increase in the value of the house.
The construction specialists at Schar can offer the following home additions:
- Living room
- Home office
- Master bedroom
2. Kitchen Remodeling
A desire for a modern cooking center is the usual reason behind a kitchen remodeling. Modern materials such as granite or steel can be used for countertops to grant a fresh new look in addition to durability.
Here are the services that the Schar technicians offer in a kitchen remodeling project:
- Building permits for any large structural changes or expansions.
- Remodeling services such as refinishing cabinets, remodeling lights, or replacing old hardware.
- Replace faulty electrical components or plumbing to decrease high utility bills.
- Change older appliances with smart technology to improve kitchen performance. Technicians can help with homeowners’ devices such as ovens, microwaves, range hoods, refrigerators, dishwashers, and freezers.
- Refinishing the drawers and cabinets and placing them in the right place.
3. Bathroom Renovation
A bathroom renovation is needed when the toilet gets old, tubs and sinks become stained and damaged, or when homeowners want to increase the value of the property. Homeowners can make inexpensive updates to the faucet, sink, lighting, or other elements. Or they can consider more elaborate remodeling and installations. Schar Construction offers a vast array of bathroom remodeling services:
- Shower remodeling, ranging from digitally controlled models to eco-showers.
- Upgradation or refinishing of fixtures.
- Bathtubs including freestanding, alcove, drop-in, and corner bathtubs can be installed.
- Tile can be replaced after choosing from a vast catalog, including natural stone, linoleum, and laminate.
- Toilets can be chosen from different styles, sizes, and materials.
- Sinks that complement the rest of the bathroom decor.
4. Custom Home
Homeowners often desire a home that complements a unique piece of land or a modern construction with multiple architectural and technological features. A custom home is also an ideal way for homeowners to showcase their distinctive tastes, personality, and vision. Schar Constructions can construct a home that is designed to cater to the preferences of the homeowners.
This personalization includes:
- Utilizing the best views
- Applying energy efficiency principles
- Working with the property’s natural topography to create a structurally sound design
Schar Construction utilizes the latest techniques and technology to ensure the final product is safe, comfortable, and aesthetically pleasing. The team of technicians and architects takes care of the project from the beginning till the end, resulting in the completion of the home faster, with fewer errors and reduced costs.
Case Study - Alex and Clare VonderHaar
Alex and Clare chose Schar Construction to remodel their 1970’s style home. Their dream house now has a dining room, a large home office, and guest room, a master suite with a large walk-in dressing room, and a larger master bathroom. The entire home was rewired, new lighting was installed virtually everywhere, and a new electrical panel was also placed. A brand new high efficient gas furnace and AC unit and one ductless unit were installed. The concrete pier under the house that was sinking due to an improper remodel in the past was remedied. The team worked closely with the architect at SAR, collaborated with the best subcontractors in the business, and ensured that the complete renovation was organized and punctual. The project was, in fact, completed within 6 months instead of the estimated 6-9 months.
Andrew Hill, the owner of Schar Construction, remarked, “Working with Alex and Clare was fantastic. They were awesome to work with; They communicated well, they completely trusted me, and the end product was the result of a great relationship.”
For home additions, home remodels and custom homes, contact Schar Construction at 541-329-4769.